Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jeff Goldblum Says


At the end of the movie all of us have this shared redemption.
Jeff Goldblum

Even if I don't have a job, I work on plays and scenes.
Jeff Goldblum

Hawaii can be heaven and it can be hell.
Jeff Goldblum

How can you say when you're attracted to something? It's not easy to articulate my tastes.
Jeff Goldblum

I don't go to these places where there are belly dancers and this and that.
Jeff Goldblum

I love the ocean. Boats, not so much.
Jeff Goldblum

I love to be directed. They can trust me and go.
Jeff Goldblum

I love working with Steven Spielberg.
Jeff Goldblum

I now, more and more, appreciate when I'm in a group of good people and get to work in good movies and projects. I'm wildly grateful and appreciative.
Jeff Goldblum

I thought, this is a good sign. There's something perfect and right about this.
Jeff Goldblum

I travel for work, but recently, friends said I should take major trips.
Jeff Goldblum

I was thinking, Why am I doing this, do I really want to go... it was unexpected thing after another, but I made a lot of friends.
Jeff Goldblum

I, uh, don't think I'm, y'know, so different than your average, y'know, average.
Jeff Goldblum

I've turned my guest house into this little studio, and we have actors come over and do readings.
Jeff Goldblum

If any movie people are watching this show, please, for me, have some respect. You wanna sell some tickets, act like you know what you're talking about.
Jeff Goldblum

It's a delight to trust somebody so completely.
Jeff Goldblum

It's an important fact of life, war.
Jeff Goldblum

It's best not to stare at the sun during an eclipse.
Jeff Goldblum

It's mysterious what attracts you to a person.
Jeff Goldblum

It's nice to play a character that has a soulful, dependent, close relationship. It must mean my character is interesting in some way.
Jeff Goldblum

It's not charming to go on a show and say, I dunno. It doesn't fool anybody. There's nothing glamorous about it at all.
Jeff Goldblum

My friend Ed Begley goes fishing. It's a little smelly to me, I don't like it so much. I like to eat fish, but I don't like to catch them.
Jeff Goldblum

No matter how you travel, it's still you going.
Jeff Goldblum

No pay, no Goldblum. That's it.
Jeff Goldblum

People work harder when conditions are worse.
Jeff Goldblum

The movie feels to me like a real work of lovely art.
Jeff Goldblum

The original settlers of Alaska apparently were Russian.
Jeff Goldblum

This was one of the places people told me to go, it was one the big trips that you should see: Alaska.
Jeff Goldblum

To be able to always have a super sense of who I was and my own real identity and be petty and seem informed and always thinking in thoughts would be great.
Jeff Goldblum

Well, of course I would choose to be the top scientist in my field.
Jeff Goldblum

Well, Well, Well, its certainly a compelling provocative exciting delicious to think about idea, smart people say the universe is so big there must be something statistically it could be likely there could be something happening on some other world.
Jeff Goldblum

Well, you know, I'm very easily stirred.
Jeff Goldblum

You never know in a movie if it's going to be a sequel, but right now I'm proud of what we produced.
Jeff Goldblum

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent work, my friend, excellent!
Happy day