Thursday, June 19, 2008

Saddam Said


Allah is on our side. That is why we will beat the aggressor.
Saddam Hussein

Baghdad is determined to force the Mongols of our age to commit suicide at its gates.
Saddam Hussein

I am not going to answer to this so-called court, out of respect for the truth and the will of the Iraqi people. I've said what I've said, and I'm not guilty.
Saddam Hussein

I am not guilty, I am innocent.
Saddam Hussein

I didn't say 'former president,' I said 'president,' and I have the constitutional rights according to the constitution, including immunity from prosecution.
Saddam Hussein

I said I'm the president of Iraq... I did not say deposed.
Saddam Hussein

If you are Iraqi, you know who I am... and you know that I do not tire. I am the president of Iraq and I refuse to answer these questions because this court is illegitimate.
Saddam Hussein

Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to do another. Then you do neither what you said nor what you intended.
Saddam Hussein

Remember the valiant Iraqi peasant and how he shot down an American Apache with an old weapon.
Saddam Hussein

There is much to be said for having an experienced international jurist who is entirely unconnected with the allied invaders, on the tribunal.
Saddam Hussein

Those who fight in God's cause will be victorious.
Saddam Hussein

We are not intimidated by the size of the armies, or the type of hardware the US has brought.
Saddam Hussein

We are ready to sacrifice our souls, our children and our families so as not to give up Iraq. We say this so no one will think that America is capable of breaking the will of the Iraqis with its weapons.
Saddam Hussein

Who are you and what are you?... I need to know.
Saddam Hussein

You know me... If you are Iraqi, you know me.
Saddam Hussein

No comments: