Sunday, January 25, 2009

Remembering The BEATLES

On this quiet Sunday, as we wait for the latest snow to fall in the great Northwest, I was listening to a classic rock station, and HEY JUDE came on, and the imagery began to flood my senses, 1964-1970, my stint in the US Navy, return to college, my hippie years, the beginning of my professional career as an actor, my 1962 Chevy Impala, bone white with black interior, and those Fab Four boys, John, Paul, George, and Ringo; now half of them dead, one a superstar, and one still a bit of a joke. Even Sir Paul is finally showing his age. What could be written about these guys, this group? Nothing new for sure. Suffice it to say their music still sends me to a special place, the Summer of Love, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. So just peruse and look at these images and enjoy.

Glenn




































































































No comments: