Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twit-ku Lives


I wrote in response to one of Doug Palmer's postings over at Feel Free To Laugh --

"I appreciate your artistic denial that twit-ku is simply a symptom of your lethargy, sloth, and tiddiness--but creativity pores from you like sweat, not always appreciated or understood, but neceassazry to your survival."

And I meant every word, of course, but Douglas in his typically self-effacing way responded with:

MATURING???
I thought I got around that in the '80s.
Sweat pores artistic.
Creativity through incompetence.
Buy two and save even more.
Supplies limited.

Amazing grace to your eyes, sir.

Doug Palmer

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

That's that Lane Savant guy, right? The very talented composer guy who lives on his bicycle and the coffee shop??