Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twit-ku


Well, here it is folks, a whole new poetry sensation promulgated by Mr. Douglas Palmer. It is bold, simplistic, and hip.

Twit-ku

I hereby announce that on this day April 17 2009, I, Douglas Clark Palmer invented Twit-ku, a poetry form using no more than 140 characters.

I promise to remember you when I'm famous.


Schizophrenic Meterology


Boots on
Saw out cable unwound and plugged in.
Rain - no wait- sun -
Migraine -
Back inside -
At least one of us -
Can make up his mind.

Adios


As a response to Anonomann on one posting, Doug wrote....

no it's from the latest on line time waster "Twitter".
Glenn claims that these latest short
posts were poems of a kind, so I started posting them on Twitter.
Time will tell, so never confide in it.

Remember gang--
There is always something hot, new, funny, and profane over on Feel Free To Laugh

No comments: