Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Punch Lines to the Jokes Told to My Fiance By My Father As He Grew Increasingly Inebriated Last Christmas


Punch Lines to the Jokes Told to my Fiancé by My Father as He Grew Increasingly Inebriated Last Christmas




C. L. Bledsoe


"But all they want to talk about is the price of bananas."

"I'm sorry, we don't serve rope."

"Don't y'all still have that big red truck?"

"I'm going to need it for a long time, I'm building a deck out of it."

"First thing I'm going to do is get the brakes fixed on that truck."

"So now I have a stiff neck."

"But it was in my daughter's handwriting."

"He put the bucket on my head, and hung down from the handle."

"I bit her tit, she farted and flew out the window."


CL Bledsoe

Posted over on The King's English

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Sorry I'm a frayed knot.

afraid not?

:)

A rope walks into a bar