Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ten Top Country & Western Songs


Just returned from a 6,000 mile road trip across
the Southwest, and for most of it every time I turned
on the radio all I had to chose songs from were C&W
stations; was enough to make me hungry for BBQ,
want to learn to drive a truck, take a train ride,
cheat on my wife, drink a lot of beer, miss my mother,
and spend some time in the county slammer. One of
my pals sent me this cute list of C&W titles, and it
is worthy of sharing.

Glenn

Top Ten Country & Western Songs

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain’t Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman
But I Woke Up With A Few
8. If The Phone Don’t Ring, You’ll Know It’s Me
7. I’ve Missed You, But My Aim’s Improvin’
6. Wouldn’t Take Her To A Dogfight ‘Cause
I’m Scared She’d Win
5. I’m So Miserable Without You
It’s Like You’re Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend
And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She’s Lookin’ Better with Every Beer
And the Number One Country & Western song is…
1. It’s Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night
That Chewed My Ass All Day

No comments: